Join Jenna Leigh Jacobson and other like minded yoga practitioners in an exploration of how yoga works and why it can bring about great change in your life, on and off the mat.
This is a 10 week course. The first five weeks called "Yoga Lifestyle" are designed to help deepen your practice. Points of study include learning Short Form Ashtanga, Meditation, Journaling, Yoga Sutra, Food Choices, how to create lasting change in ones life at home and at work. The next five weeks will take you deeper into the mechanics of teaching, learning to teach a Vinyasa class, adjustments, posture and alignment, anatomy, creating a theme, connecting to students and much more.
Next Session Begins October 4th, 2017
Yoga Teacher Training classes are held on Thursdays from 7:15 - 9:15 pm & Sundays 1:00 – 5:00 pm. We will also meet on a few Saturdays throughout the 10 week course.
Cost: Lifestyle $1,450 (First 5 Weeks)
Total Cost: 200 HR Teacher Training $3,200 (10 Week Payment Plan Available, $150 processing fee added)
Program will include:
- A weekend silent retreat December 2017
- Learning to Meditate
- Weekly study group meetings
- Learning to teach Short Form Ashtanga and a Vinyasa sequence
- Study of the Yoga Sutra
- Study of Yama Niyama (Ethics)
- Yoga philosophy including karma and emptiness
- Study of anatomy
- Bringing a theme into your classes
- Advanced adjustments
- Feedback sessions to truly learn to teach
- Free Yoga at Pure Healing Yoga during the duration of Teacher Training
Please contact Jenna Leigh Jacobson with any questions 406-224-2533 / firstname.lastname@example.org