Join Jenna Leigh Jacobson and other like minded yoga practitioners in an exploration of how yoga works and why it can bring about great change in your life, on and off the mat.
Points of study during the 12 week course include learning Short Form Ashtanga, meditation, journaling, Yoga Sutra, mindful eating, Yamas and Nimyas, learning to teach a Vinyasa class, adjustments, posture and alignment, anatomy, creating a theme, connecting to students and much more.
Next Session Begins April 8th, 2018
Yoga Teacher Training classes are held on Tuesdays from 6:45pm - 8:00pm & Sundays 11:00 – 4:00 pm. We will also meet on a few Saturdays throughout the 12 week course. Dates TBA.
Total Cost: 200 HR Teacher Training $3,200 (Payment Plans Available - speak with Jenna for more information).
Program will include:
- Learning to Meditate
- Weekly study group meetings
- Learning to teach Short Form Ashtanga and a Vinyasa sequence
- Study of the Yoga Sutra
- Study of Yama Niyama (Ethics)
- Yoga philosophy including karma and emptiness
- Study of anatomy
- Bringing a theme into your classes
- Advanced adjustments
- Feedback sessions to truly learn to teach
- Free Yoga at Pure Healing Yoga during the duration of Teacher Training
- A weekend mindfulness retreat at the end of training
Please contact Jenna Leigh Jacobson with any questions 406-224-2533 / email@example.com