You have questions? We have answers!
- What to wear? Wear comfortable clothes that you can easily move and stretch in. It's best if your teacher can see your feet and knees, so plan to do yoga barefoot and in clothes that are not overly baggy, but comfortable enough for you to freely move. Please do not wear a strong scent to class...thank you :)
- Do I need to sign up in advance? We encourage you to sign up online before you arrive at the studio. Although walk-ins are welcome they don’t guarantee the class won’t fill up beforehand. Most classes are limited to 15 students.
- How do I find you? 111 South Grand #285 Bozeman, MT 59715. We are located on the second floor in the west wing of the Emerson Cultural Center on S. Grand. You can park near the basketball hoop and access the separate wing from there. Head up the stairs and you’ll find us! Three doors down on your right!
- Is there a changing room? Bathrooms? We will soon have a single changing room in the studio and bathrooms are located down the hall.
- Do I sign in when I arrive? How about a waiver? Everyone must sign in with reception before class and fill out a waiver/consent form one time.
- How early should I arrive? Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before your class begins. This gives you adequate time to fill out a waiver, meet the teacher and get cozy on your mat. Check-in with the front desk and he/she will show you around, answer questions, take payments, etc.
- Mat and towels are available to rent for $1 each.